We are open for you, so you can open wide for us!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us here are looking forward to resuming your periodontal and dental implant treatment. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and comfort.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office meets or exceeds infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We are fortunate to have Dr. La as part of our team. In addition to his dental degrees, Dr. La has his PhD doctorate in Infectious Diseases, and is leading the development of our protocols. We have enhanced our already strict infection control procedures. Some examples include creating isolated treatment rooms, installing extra-oral exhaust systems, upgrading air filtration, employing ultraviolet light to kill the COVID-19 virus in the air, and shocking and disinfecting water lines. We use hospital grade EPA-approved surface disinfectants and verified sterilization techniques. Also, every staff member wears appropriate full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand with specific instruction for your appointment, and to ask screening questions.
- When you enter our office please wear a mask, and expect to have your temperature taken, review screening questions, and wash or sanitize your hands
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and reduced interaction with staff members. This may require adjustments to the timing and availability of appointments.
- Appointment scheduling, financial transactions and insurance processing will be handled remotely, not at the time of your appointment.
- Online self-scheduling of appointments with our Dental Hygienists, Terry and Gina, is available by clicking here. Online bill payment is coming soon.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our staff and ourselves safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 856-795-8020 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Yasner, Kazemi and La and Staff