Meet Our Doctors
All of our doctors are highly skilled clinicians who earned certificates in periodontics from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Each is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, Certified in Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery.
Drs. Yasner, Kazemi & La have developed a reputation for achieving excellent results while treating patients in a manner they really appreciate. From your initial visit through the completion of your treatment – and beyond – you can be sure that you’re receiving the very best in periodontal care.
Our doctors are continually involved in advanced dental education, often conducting workshops for dental professionals. They employ the latest methods and technologies. In fact, they were the first team in South Jersey to perform All-on-4® treatments.
* Diplomate status is awarded only to periodontists who have made significant achievements beyond the mandatory educational requirements of the specialty, and are certified by the American Board of Periodontology. To be educationally qualified for Board certification requires:
- Certification as a dentist, including basic college education and completion of dental school to earn the D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree and;
- Certification as a periodontist after successful completion of an educational program in Periodontology, which is accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
- Comprehensive qualifying and oral examination covering all phases of periodontal disease and its treatment, including dental implants.
- Recertification every six years.
Michael Yasner, DMD
Shahin Kazemi, DDS
Vu Dang La, DMD, PhD