PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT OFFICE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS!
In an effort to keep our patients and staff safe and protected through the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing you with our pre-appointment health questionnaire and office check-In Instructions. These are necessary for you to complete and review before your visit please.
To reserve your appointment, please visit the following secure link Click here to fill out your forms.. This link will expire 12 hours from receipt of email. Every patient is required to have this form filled out PRIOR to entering our building.
- Please come to your appointment wearing a mask of some type. You may also want to dress warmly in layers, as our office will remain cooler than normal due to the added personal protection equipment our staff is wearing. Please leave non-essential personal items in your car or at home.
- Each patient will come in to our office by themselves. If you need someone to accompany you to your appointment, they can wait in the car. The exceptions are
- A driver or caretaker for an elderly or special needs patient is allowed to accompany the patient, but is restricted to 1 individual.
- A parent or guardian of a minor (under 18) receiving dental care is allowed to accompany their child, but is restricted to 1 individual. Please leave other family members at home.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call us at 856-795-8020 when you arrive in our parking lot for your appointment. Please remain in your vehicle and wait for a return call asking you to enter our building.
- One of our clinical team members will meet you in the entry way to review your questionnaire, take your temperature, and have you wash your hands or use sanitizer, before escorting you directly into your treatment room. You will not need to be in the reception room, or check in or out with our Receptionists.
If you have any questions, please give our office a call at 856-795-8020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you again!
Drs. Yasner, Kazemi and La